A NOTE ON SECURITY TIPS ON ONLINE TRADING
Dear Valued Customer,
To help us provide you with the best experience at Changjiang Securities Brokerage (HK) Limited. We take our online trading security and clients’ privacy very seriously. To protect your trading account, your own practices of using online trading services indeed play a significant role. We recommend you:
- Safeguard personal data including trading account to prevent unauthorized access;
- Select a password or login ID that is difficult to guess, usually a combination of letters and numbers, and change your password regularly;
- Do not disclose your password to anyone, be it a friend or us;
- When you notice any suspicious transactions in the account, report to us and suspend the account or change the password immediately to avoid further losses.
- If you are unable to access your online securities trading account for any reason, contact us immediately.
- Not to access online trading account from a computer in a public place, such as cafés, airports, or even in a hotels room.
It should be noted that the above control measures and techniques are by no means exhaustive. You may visit the Investor Education Centre’s website to obtain further security tips when trading online http://www.thechinfamily.hk/web/en/scams/scam-websites.html.
Please be assured that we take utmost care to maintain appropriate measures to safeguard the online trading security and privacy of the information that you provide us with.
As always, if you need help or have any questions, feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.